Perowne International, Account Manager
Perowne International is looking for an experienced Account Manager to support clients in the hotel division of the company. These include some of the world’s most exclusive hotels – some large brands and some independent, privately owned properties.
The candidate should most importantly have good experience of the luxury hotel sector and to understand how to work with luxury tour operators. Good media relationships is essential and an understanding of the travel media marketplace – not just traditional media but online, bloggers etc.
- Strategic planning and implementation of PR campaigns
- Co-ordinate reporting, analysis and evaluation of PR campaigns
- Client relations – acting as key point of contact in support of Account Director
- Manage Account Executives and interns effectively
- Ability to write ‘journalist quality’ press information (press releases/pitching/promotional material)
- Media Relations – confident ‘Perowne International ambassador’ in media meetings as well as written/verbal communication
- Press Events – confident co-ordination
- Press Trip co-ordination and efficient liaison with travel industry partners
- Social Media Knowledge and execution of campaigns
- Participate in brainstorms and help generate ideas for new business and existing clients
- Good time and project management skills
The role would be reporting to an Account Director. Support would be from the existing Perowne International structure – SAE or AE.
Apply by completing the application form below.