Instinctif Partners, Executive Assistant
- Full Time
An opportunity has arisen for a permanent Executive Assistant within the Capital Markets & Corporate Affairs division.
The job holder will provide full administrative support to one Managing Partner, and the wider team.
They will also work with the other Executive Assistants within Capital Markets & Corporate Affairs to take on any overflow work ensuring that high levels of customer service and attention to detail are demonstrated at all times.
This role includes frequent client contact and participation in arranging events for clients.
The position will involve:
- Diary Management, scheduling client and new business meetings and arranging dinners and other networking / corporate entertainment events.
- Arranging large conference calls and client presentations.
- Maintaining accurate details for contacts and inputting these into Outlook.
- Arranging national and international travel, including trains, flights and accommodation. Organising and processing VISA applications on behalf of the team.
- Correspondence, typing up minutes, some taking dictation onto the screen, some audio typing (very little), and general typing and formatting of documents.
- Excel data entry and formatting (pagination and data entry, not formulas).
- Creation and development of sophisticated and creative new business and marketing presentations using PowerPoint and InDesign (Training on the latter provided).
- Assist team with daily client media monitoring
- Photocopying, booking couriers and taxis as required.
- Maintaining /updating of CRM system.
- Maintaining/updating of new business records.
- Regular client liaison by telephone at senior levels (Chairman and senior executive level).
- Sending regular time critical press releases to Stock Exchange and undertaking media searches and/or media monitoring on behalf of clients.
- Coordinate meeting arrangements, key client dates (including client results days) and full diary management for the team.
- Remain up to date and able to use all of Instinctif Partners systems and work procedures (training supplied).
- Responsible for ensuring all procedures and production of documents, client packs etc. comply with Instinctif Partners house style and requirements.
- Occasional cover for reception and/or switchboard when required (training supplied).
- Specific Experience Required : Previous experience in an EA role, supporting a busy team / department.
- Additional Desirable Experience : Experience in a PR, Consultancy or other Agency environment would be an advantage.
- Educational Requirements : Ideally degree educated in any discipline.
- Language Skills : N/A
- IT Skills : Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and PowerPoint, a good knowledge of Excel. Demonstrable experience and knowledge of PowerPoint functions and templates.
- Other Knowledge : Attention and high levels of accuracy are essential.
- A pro-active individual who shows initiative and takes responsibility for their own decisions.
- A good team-player who encourages feedback and will seek help when appropriate.
- An effective and well-presented communicator both verbally and in writing.
- An analytical problem-solver who is able to quickly and accurately identify key issues.
- A well-organised planner who will follow rules and procedures when appropriate.
- An innovator who will thrive in a pressurised and dynamic environment and embraces change.
- Travel requirement : None
- Working hours : 37.5 hours per week to be worked between 8.30am and 6pm.
This role requires a fully flexible EA that will work beyond the core hours when need be to ensure the team is fully supported in delivering their client objectives.
Click 'Apply' now.