Piccolo, PR Intern
Looking for a foodie PR intern who wants to be part of the next big start up, gain hands on experience and learn by doing.
Piccolo, the new organic baby food brand, is looking for a PR intern to join their hard working team in fantastic offices in the heart of central London.
PR is crucial to helping us build the brand so we are looking for someone enthusiastic and passionate about PR to help spread the word about Piccolo.
The intern will be a core part of the PR team, helping to generate great press coverage and build relationships with relevant media across print, broadcast and online at a really exciting time for the business as it continues its mission to encourage healthy eating from a young age.
- Monitoring of the media landscape
- Managing the features calendar
- Helping develop press releases
- Logging and evaluating media coverage
- Product send outs and follow ups
- Becoming friends with journalists
- Identifying and getting to know influencers
- Working with our partnerships’ PR teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about the media with an excellent knowledge and understanding of the media landscape
- A creative team player with a proven track record in getting media coverage
- Positive attitude, detail oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English
Salary negotiable on skills and expertise in PR. Please do not apply if you have no PR experience. A track record in either a boutique agency or a small brand PR in-house is an asset.
Apply by completing the application form below.