Four Communications, Graduate Trainee
Would you like to be one of the lucky ones to join the best independent integrated communications agency around? If so then you can apply now to our hugely successful graduate recruitment scheme. We have graduate roles available in London, Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
We have places available across all our practices including public relations, public affairs, consulting, financial and professional services, brand, change, healthcare, sponsorship and sport, design, digital, culture and campaigning, marketing, and media planning & buying.
The training programme will include on the job training during the first twelve months, as well as attendance at a wide range of formal training sessions and workshops.
The roles involve day to day client account handling duties, assisting client teams including:
- Media planning and research
- Development of creative campaigns
- Development and implementation of digital and social media campaigns
- Media relations programmes
- Public affairs programmes
- Monitoring the media/parliament
- Copy writing of media material and briefing notes
- Event support including compilation of press kits and briefing packs and hosting press trips
- Evaluating the success of campaigns
- Support for new business presentations
- Development of media contacts and media lists
- Attendance at, and support for, client meetings, briefings and events
- Desk research for existing clients and new business opportunities
- Drafting reports, e-mails, meeting notes
After an initial period of 9 – 12 months the graduate trainees are expected to become fully fledged account executives with a career path to account management.
Click 'Apply' now.