CNN Style, Senior Digital Producer
CNN Style is the network’s home for high-quality, cross-platform editorial covering the worlds of art, design and fashion from a global perspective. We’re searching for an experienced Senior Producer to join our London team on a regular freelance basis.
What role will you play?
The Senior Producer will work closely with our EMEA Editor and be responsible for developing and end-to-end producing multimedia editorial (text, image, video, digital interactive) that embodies our core values and outlook.
The role will require a mix of pitching, writing, copy-editing and commissioning, as well as some editorial oversight of digital video content – for which there will be opportunities for travel and on-the-ground production.
The ideal candidate will be a highly visual storyteller with at least 8 years’ experience in multiplatform publishing at a senior level. Sound editorial judgement and creativity are a must, along with an ability to navigate a deadline-driven news organization. A passion & expertise for the subjects covered by CNN Style - as well as an expansive contacts book - are a significant advantage.
- Pitch compelling and original EMEA-focused stories and series ideas that adhere to and enhance Style’s premium editorial outlook.
- Create, write, edit and produce world-class editorial coverage for Style using a mix of digital, video and social storytelling techniques.
- Identify and connect with suitable editorial talent (writers, experts, photographers, videographers).
- Be accountable for the life of assigned content, from production to release through ongoing refreshes and updates.
- Support the EMEA Editor by providing a reliable second pair of eyes over incoming editorial, and deputise when needed.
- Help ensure the optimum performance of editorial by refining headlines, tease images and social language.
- Manage assigned production resources and assets.
- Work closely with the production manager and programming teams to ensure the smooth flow of content around the site and social networks.
Apply by completing the application form below.