Dragon Advisory, PR Executive
Overview of role
Dragon Advisory, the leading luxury communications specialist is looking for a dynamic PR professional to join their expanding team and act as one of the key members within in the luxury division.
Overview of Dragon
Dragon is a leading communications and commercial advisory business for clients seeking to build their business or engage with private wealth. Partnering with Dragon allows clients to access an understanding and knowledge of the communications landscape & luxury industry.
Dragon is not a ‘category’ agency (i.e we do not specialise in only one field for example fashion, beauty, hospitality etc). Our expertise is across all these categories with a focus in understanding and working with the high net worth (HNW) audience and the media with which they engage. Current and previous clients include Garrard, 5 Hertford Street, David Morris, Huntsman, Philip Kingsley, Bentley & Skinner and Skibo castle to name a few.
For this role we are looking for someone with at least 2-3 years experience in PR and Social Media. Ideally this person would have worked in luxury, consumer or lifestyle and is very interested in luxury and understands the nuances that go with it.
PR - Roles and responsibilities
- Effective pitching to media on a daily basis– key
- Devising new and exciting stories to entice the media and contacting journalists on a daily basis.
- Devising and producing proactive media campaigns
- Monitoring media coverage and preparing regular evaluation reports
- Meeting journalists and fostering good relations with the media
Social media – Roles and responsibilities
- Working on clients’ social media strategy
- Devising social media content plans
- Implementing and posting social media content for clients
- Analysis of social media engagement
Character of person & skillset required
- Self starter
- Used to taking the initiative
- Good problem solver
- Naturally interested and in tune with social media
- Well read and has a natural appetite for what is going on in the world across business, politics and international affairs.
- Good writer
- Naturally interested in luxury
This position is available immediately and we are looking for a quick recruitment process.
If you are interested in this role please email your CV and covering letter to Tori Campbell, Luxury Partner, Dragon Advisory, by completing the application form below.