Soho House & Co, Members Relations Manager
Who We Are...
Soho House & Co is a collection of private members' clubs and restaurants spread throughout Europe, the UK and America. Each house and restaurant maintains its own personality and atmosphere but the ethos has remained the same; serving fantastic cocktails and simple but delicious food in a comfortable and relaxed environment.
Reporting to the UK Membership Manager we are seeking a Members Relations Manager to join our Membership team at our London Support Office.
An exciting time for a well connected individual residing in London to take responsibility for forming the opening Committee and Founder membership profile of White City and reworking our current West London Houses Committees
A proven ‘people’ person, with excellent interpersonal skills, organization and experience of the creative industries, already integrated into the social scene.
A hands on role focusing on helping to organise Committee Meetings, housekeeping management, non renewal protocols, Introduction events and key reporting.
Being a vital role in the membership team, a key contact for members, on hand for their feedback and thoughts, as well as preserving club rules and monitoring member conduct. Supporting the in-house Members Relations teams via sustained presence in the clubs and assistance on the floor with reports and liaison activity.
- Schedule, organise and host the Committee Meetings for each club approximately every 3 months throughout the year, to consider, discuss and review all new member applications. In addition, gather feedback via detailed notes, both good and bad, about club developments, levels of service, facilities and member perceptions. Ensure club feedback notes are distributed to senior management immediately after the meeting.
- Through an extensive breadth of personal contacts in the creative industries, working with the UK Membership Manager to strengthen the Committee’s and applications across all UK Houses.
- Conduct a minimum of 3 evening floor shifts in the UK clubs per week on average, as agreed with the UK Membership Manager
- Take part in New Member Introductions to meet new members at each house as instructed by the UK Membership Manager.
- Play an active part in the creation and implementation of the members events programme through suggesting ideas to the members events team. Make sure members can host or help with events (where applicable) as well as suggest new event formats.
- Make a weekly House Keeping report for all UK Houses using the information from Salesforce and inform Membership, GMs and Directors.
- Take responsibility for the admin of non renewals, ensuring letters are sent to members identified for non renewal, and any ensuing issues (appeals, communications) are brought to the attention of the UK Membership Manager.
Click 'Apply' now.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the role.