Four Broadgate, Account Director
Four Broadgate, a specialist in public relations (PR) and digital communications for the financial, professional services and higher education sectors, is looking for a proactive, results-driven Account Director to work across an exciting portfolio of financial services clients.
- Manage client PR programmes and deliver results against KPIs
- Use your in-depth understanding of industry and client issues/ products, marketing objectives, and communications techniques to provide strategic planning and advice to clients
- Take responsibility for crisis PR situations, using the team resource as necessary
- Train, motivate and develop staff to maximum potential and conduct annual appraisals/reviews
- Participate in professional development opportunities for continued personal growth
- Generate new business contacts, represent FB externally and promote the brand
- Take the lead role in new business pitches, project managing from start to end
- Experience working within the financial services industry, including experience in insurance
- A broad and deep understanding of the communications business
- A solid grasp of economic, political, business, financial and social issues affecting clients and their communications objectives
- Strong understanding of the media relevant to financial services clients
- Financial awareness in delivering agreed programmes on target and within budget
- The ability to write effectively and persuasively, producing materials including PR plans, articles and new business proposals
About the company
Our work includes corporate brand building and strategic advice, media relations, reputation and crisis management. We deliver results that drive growth, enhance reputations and build credibility.
Four Broadgate is part of Four Communications, a growing, integrated full service agency based in London Bridge. Four Communications is No.15 in PRWeek’s Top 150 PR Consultancies 2016.
We run our business based on four key values – EPIC:
Experience – we are experts in disciplines and in industry sectors; teams are led by senior practitioners in their fields
Passion – we love what we do, have fun doing it and it shows
Intelligence – we are bright, thoughtful and strive to find the right answer to clients’ challenges; we are intelligent and ambitious in the way we run our company
Commitment – we give the best service, our staff the best place to work and we are committed to helping and supporting each other
Four holds the Investors in People standard in recognition of its commitment to developing its people.
How to apply
Please email your CV and covering letter by completing the application form below.
We do not accept CVs from agencies. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those invited for interview will be contacted.