Instinctif Partners, Junior Account Executive - Corporate, Property
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the property team, one of our largest and fastest growing sectors, and boasting one of the biggest property teams in the PR world.
We’re looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and approachable team player who has an affinity for the property market to work on briefs that span corporate communications, public policy and capital markets.
We’re a fast growing team and you will play an important role, working with an exciting range of clients from across the property and construction sector, supporting the delivery of a variety of integrated communications campaigns.
Our briefs are closely linked to the latest topical issues including affordability, house price trends, the skills gap, sustainability and innovations in construction to name just a few, and alongside the rest of the team, you’ll be responsible for bringing to life a range of feature worthy ideas to support these.
Our blue chip client base spans a broad range of property sectors including residential and commercial property and construction and offers the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of remits including:
- Issues led campaigns
- Strategic positioning and corporate profile raising
- Media relations and B2B/B2C brand building
- Multi-channel approach with integrated digital communications and strategy development
- Multi-practice programmes working with Public Policy and Capital Market teams
- Data-led analysis and research projects
- Multi-market activity working across Instinctif Partners’ international network
- Graduate level position, ideally with some communications or PR experience
- passionate about property and communications
- excellent writing skills
- excellent organisation skills
- creativity and initiative
- confident verbal communication internally and externally
- data handling/research based techniques to generate PR content (or aptitude as this is a key specialism at Instinctif Partners)
- social media implementation and execution across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- event organisation experience ideal
- proactive team player
Indication of client base:
- A range of companies including some of the UK’s largest property advisors, estate agents, housebuilders and developers, construction firms and asset managers.
Click 'Apply' now.