Instinctif Partners, Account Manager / Account Director - Corporate, Property
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the property team, one of our largest and fastest growing sectors, and boasting one of the biggest property teams in the PR world
Following a raft of new business wins, we’re looking for an experienced, organised and motivated mid to senior level team player who is passionate about the property market to work on property briefs that span corporate communications, public policy and capital markets.
We’re a fast growing team and you will play a central role, overseeing a range of integrated campaigns for clients across the property and construction sector.
The work we do is closely linked to the latest topical issues including affordability, house price trends, the skills gap, sustainability and innovations in construction to name just a few, and with support from the rest of the team, you’ll be responsible for bringing to life a range of feature worthy ideas to support these.
Our blue chip client base spans a broad range of property sectors including residential and commercial property and construction and offers the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of remits including:
- Issues led campaigns
- Strategic positioning and corporate profile raising
- Media relations and B2B/B2C brand building
- Multi-channel approach with integrated digital communications and strategy development
- Multi-practice programmes working with Public Policy and Capital Market teams
- Data-led analysis and research projects
- Multi-market activity working across Instinctif Partners’ international network
- 3-5+ years’ experience in successful consultancy or relevant in-house position required
- Ideally experienced in B2B and corporate residential and commercial property
- passionate about property
- strong creative and strategic thinking skills
- account management experience with good track record of running teams
- experience of integrated accounts including digital and social media implementation
- good network of media contacts and appetite to develop this further
- confident client communication and presenting skills
- experience of developing and implementing thought leadership campaigns
- experience of corporate reputation and issues/crisis management
- proactive attitude and comfortable working both individually and as part of a team
- experience of new business activity and selling/commercial skills
- data handling and research skills – good excel skills a must
Indication of client base:
- A range of companies including some of the UK’s largest property advisors, estate agents, house builders and developers, construction firms and asset managers.
Click 'Apply' now.