Exsus, Online Marketing and Content Executive
We’re looking for a motivated, creative and innovative Online Marketing and Content Executive to join the busy marketing team in our London office and help us continue to grow our global presence.
You will be responsible for supporting the growth of the website and digital function within Exsus. In addition you will edit and write copy for our website in desired house style and in grammatically perfect English – we are looking for someone who has exceptional attention to detail, excellent written English and communication skills, and ideally experience of working with a Content Management System and HTML.
This person should be an independent worker that thrives on responsibility and is capable of managing their own projects and working towards a clear goal.
We’re looking for someone who is naturally creative, strives to always be the first to know about emerging trends in the luxury and digital space, while having a keen interest in travel. We want someone that is interested in constantly contributing and proactively sharing ideas with the team.
What you’ll do:
- Working with the Head of Marketing, maintain and develop an innovative and user-friendly website, working with our web developers and assisting any new website roll-outs, functionality changes or content requirements.
- Assist with managing website content using our Content Management System (CMS), conducting site reviews and looking for areas that need improvement.
- Have input to and execute our content strategy, creating thoughtful, original and socially strong content on the exsus.com website. Assist in community-outreach efforts and promotions, on all relevant digital platforms.
- Build our marketing communications on our e-comms system – creating the visuals as well as original, engaging and enquiry driving copy to support the email campaigns.
- Contribute to our social media marketing and activity on major channels such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for innovative marketing campaigns and deliver the content required for any such campaigns.
- Deliver our content and SEO strategy, supporting the team with any website and content changes.
- Reporting: Track and report on all comms and content KPIs.
- Work with the Head of Marketing to analyse data and create reporting from metrics platforms, Google Analytics and Mailchimp to drive future strategy.
- Maintain strong up-to-date knowledge of the luxury, travel and lifestyle landscape, including brands, trends, tastemakers, and influencers.
- Independent self-starter with a positive attitude
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multitask while staying highly organized
- Excellent and proven written and oral communication skills
- Professional experience within copywriting, a content or digital marketing role
- An interest in what is topical, interesting and thought provoking to be able to write original content
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Interest in branding and tonality is desirable
- A strong proficiency in Photoshop is desirable
- An understanding of SEO is desirable
- An understanding of CRO and HTML is useful but not essential
We offer competitive salaries and a great benefits package:
- 20 days annual leave each year, rising to 25 days after two years
- Exsus travel discounts
- Travel insurance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Season ticket loan
- A range of other personal benefits
To apply please complete the application form below, including your CV and a covering letter, which should include links to any published material available to view online or a digital portfolio.