Our client, a world leader in travel media, is looking for an Advertising Manager/Publisher to lead the sales team and work on a luxurious newly acquired title. This exciting new role is based in London.
- Take ownership of the title and its advertising content
- Manage, coach and develop a team of media sales executives, ensuring targets are met
- Maximise advertising revenue by planning and executing sales strategy
- Deal with clients and negotiate contracts
- Liaise with production, editorial and compliance teams
Experience / skills required:
- Proven experience and management in a target driven publishing environment
- Sound understanding of media and advertising industry
- Knowledge and experience of Middle Eastern markets would be beneficial
- Experience working with high end / luxury clients
- Dynamic, driven and confident with excellent communication skills
Applications ASAP please.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.
Apply for Advertising Manager/Publisher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly