Investment Week, Journalist
Investment Week is looking for a top journalist who can break news, write probing analysis and also pen more in-depth features and interviews.
Investment Week presents a keen journalist with a real opportunity to make their mark on an established brand and progress quickly in their career.
Most importantly, we are looking for someone who will develop productive contacts and generate off-diary and exclusive copy for both our magazine and online audiences.
Your responsibilities include:
- Writing for both magazine and online audiences.
- Filing penetrating leads; help keep our website fed with up to the minute news; write analysis and features.
- This is an ideal opportunity for writers to further develop their skills at a fast-paced publication with both hourly, daily and weekly deadlines.
- Financial journalism experience is essential (preferably writing about investments).
- We will be looking for someone committed to thinking ahead of the competition.
What's on offer:
As well as working with the most interesting, talented and fun people in Media, we operate a culture where success is recognised. You will be supported throughout your career at Incisive Media, tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training.
Our training & development courses are available online for employees to book directly on to (hassle free!). Based in a fantastic location at the heart of London’s West End, you will also have access to numerous retail discounts!
We also offer a range of benefits including:
- Up to £25,000 per annum (DoE)
- 25 days annual leave
- Life assurance
- Group personal pension plan
- Onsite monthly massage
- Free eye tests
- Retail discounts
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- IMFoundation - staff can volunteer a small amount of their time to contribute their skills and make a meaningful difference to the lives of others
- Plus a huge number of flexible salary sacrifice benefits including private medical insurance, health screening, childcare vouchers, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, gym discounts, and many more!
Videos to watch:
Meet Tim, our CEO and Founder of Incisive Media, in this video! We occupy 3 floors at our Haymarket office, Tim's office is on the 2nd floor. Come and say 'hi' when you join!
How to apply:
Are you keen to join the Incisive Family? Click on 'Apply' to start your journey.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!