Account Executive - Public Affairs
One of the top communications agencies in London is looking for an Account Executive to support their range of Public Affairs accounts.
- Bonus (depending on personal and corporate performance)
- 25 days paid annual holiday
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Personal pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
And much, much more!
The agency itself has the reputation of working with some of the biggest brands including search engines; global drinks brands and supermarkets amongst many others! The successful candidate will get the unique opportunity to join the business at a point of growth as they look to mould the Account Executive into a future star of the business. They are looking for someone how has a real interest in Politics and if you are really ready to get your hands dirty please read on below!
- Assist with day-to-day execution of client programmes and contribute to client meetings such as taking minutes and providing reliable support.
- Develop good media contacts in areas relevant to client activity.
- Research and write press releases and features for internal approval.
- Liaise with the media with regards to forthcoming events, promotions and features.
- Provide press cuttings for clients and your team when required.
- Create weekly and monthly reports.
- Strong interest in political and current affairs.
- 1 years experience in a relevant role in either of the following: Politics, Parliament, Agency or In-house.
- Good working knowledge of UK political and media landscape.
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail.
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne
Apply for Account Executive - Public Affairs
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly