Account Executive – Public Affairs/Property
One of the top communications agencies in London is looking for an Account executive to support their Property clients by offering aide related to Public Affairs.
• Pension: Up to 5% of salary (in addition to salary) where matched by the employee
• Bonus scheme: Discretionary annual bonuses based on both personal and company performance
• Leave: 25 days’ leave
• Training: Separate budget allocated for personal development
And much, much more!
This agency has prided itself throughout the years on being, innovative, inspiring and motivated to work with the biggest brands over many different sectors. Although this role will be a hybrid of Public Affairs and Property, it will not in ant way be restricted to residential. They want to give the successful candidate a broad experience and work with some of the most iconic structures in London!
• Research relevant information and data that relates to the work of the clients
• Monitor key media, prepare cuttings and review media coverage
• Implement elements of communications and consultation strategies such as media campaigns, PA contact programmes and drafting communications materials
• Prepare first drafts of materials as required
• Help develop communications strategies for clients
• Attend client meetings and minute them as required
• At least one years experience in a PR agency, local government or political research environment
• A background in corporate communications, but with a leaning towards media relations over public affairs or marketing would be an advantage.
• Understanding of issues management – strength in understanding and communicating complex issues
• Very good organisational abilities – to manage a range of tasks for different clients
• Good drafting skills – to a high quality and to time
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne
Apply for Account Executive – Public Affairs/Property
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly