KBA, Experienced PR Account Manager - Sport
Based in Soho, London, KBA is a personable, boutique PR and communications agency with a powerful punch that everyone feels comfortable dealing with. Every client is treated like a member of the greater family. We listen to needs, support plans and build successful strategies that realise ambitions. Our tight-knit team is comprised of highly talented and experienced people in the business who are totally focused on getting clients seen, heard and appreciated.
KBA are seeking an ambitious, skilled and highly organised individual with a passion for all things sport to act as Account Manager. Public Relations, marketing or communications degree, a very keen interest in sport and at least two year’s relevant experience are essential.
- Plan and implement impactful PR campaigns.
- Develop and lead PR strategies from formulation through to execution aligning them with the client’s key business objectives.
- Combine creativity with knowledge of the media to recognise media angles and generate positive news coverage, profile pieces and features across a broad media spectrum.
- Write ‘journalist quality’ press releases.
- Assist in the reporting, analysis and evaluation of PR campaigns.
- Liaise with the client and act as a key point of contact.
- Sell ideas, promotions and features to clients and media.
- Delegate to junior consultants effectively and supervise activity and workloads.
- Maintain agreed client activity and budgets.
- High level of writing skills and the ability to adapt style for different audiences.
- A strong understanding of the media, editorial requirements and what makes a story.
- Ability to demonstrate creativity and innovative thinking.
- Experience of delivering impactful PR campaigns from inception through to delivery.
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally, at all levels.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Professional demeanour and the ability to set a strong example to junior members of the team.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- High level of initiative and self-motivation.
- Reliable, committed and organised with an ability to handle change easily.
- Confident, self-aware and outgoing.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a cover letter and one page CV by completing the application form below.
We will contact you if we are interested in pursuing your application further.