Aisle 8, Beauty PR Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
About Aisle 8:
Launched by Lauren Stevenson and Virginia Norris in October 2014, Aisle 8 is an agency, which specialises in digitally-remastered communications.
Based in Shoreditch, East London, Aisle 8 represents some of the world’s most exciting beauty brands such as blow LTD., DCL, EISENBERG Paris, Extension Professional, Immunocologie, skinDoc formula, as well as global fashion and lifestyle brands such as Ferrari, Karen Millen, MANU Atelier, Millie Mackintosh, Moose Knuckles and Three Graces London.
The agency also represents up and coming brands including Catherine Quin, Complét, Grace & Thorn, Kitri, the male cancer charity chaired by Samuel L Jackson, One for the Boys and Sézane.
Offering clients 360 communications solutions spanning PR, social media, blogger outreach, events, SEO, affiliate partnerships, content creation, seeding and VIP and talent partnerships, Aisle 8 simplifies the new digital landscape for brands.
With an opportunity to join a dynamic, passionate entrepreneurial team, this role reports to Co-Founder and Director, Lauren Stevenson. This exciting role will lead the current beauty business, devise and oversee creative campaigns, while building the department through new relationships and leads.
You will be responsible for the creation and management of the annual PR and communication strategies for the beauty clients, going beyond traditional PR and communications. Bringing new ideas to the table, which span traditional, broadcast and digital platforms and introducing new ways of working, creating standout communications activity for our clients.
The role will include leading all proactive and reactive media relations with top tier media and bloggers, devising social media campaigns, launch events and media partnerships, as well as direct to consumer activations.
You will work closely with the in-house brand teams as an extension of their team, working with the R&D, management, sales and marketing teams, as well as closely with our brands’ retailers’ internal teams to deliver communications that impact the business commercially.
Areas of responsibility:
- Leading the current beauty business, being the main point of contact for all beauty clients and managing the junior team
- Supporting on building the beauty business through relationships and new leads
- Creation and management of world class launches, events and press trips to bring the brands to life delivering standout PR and social media coverage
- Responsible for devising and driving the PR & communications strategies to reach, engage and grow media presence
- Responsible for managing communications as part of a small, dynamic team consisting of both traditional and digital outreach including all blogger and influencers, as well as all media appointments
- Responsible for devising and executing all PR campaigns and proactive feature, profiling and product placement across all media channels – broadcast, print, online, social media channels and through influencer network
- Responsible for managing creation of proactive and reactive PR calendar and working with all internal teams to ensure integrated and timely messaging
- Responsible for working with our brands’ social media teams to build community working with influencers and amplifying campaigns and events
- Responsible for creation and distribution of all traditional and digital press materials
- Responsible for monitoring, reporting and optimising all campaigns implemented, reviewed against set KPIs
- Work closely with online content team and digital marketing team to seed out content and identifying opportunities for integration with PR activity and influencers
- Responsible for identifying opportunities both internally and within the industry and target media
- Responsible for working closely with retail partners to improve agency and brand relationships to identify and build opportunities
- Responsible for devising and managing the annual PR budget, creating a profitable division
What we can offer:
- A highly competitive package with excellent benefits
- East London office location
- An opportunity to work with dynamic, entrepreneurial team in a fast paced environment, having the autonomy to build the PR and beauty department with the freedom to execute and experiment
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Proven experience within PR, social media, blogger outreach, events
- Understanding of digital marketing tactics
- Proven excellent understanding of the beauty industry and media landscape
- Excellent media contacts at Beauty Editor and Director level, as well as excellent influencer relationships
- Ability to manage target expectations and report on KPIs
- Excellent time management, writing ability and attention to detail
- Fluent, clear and articulate in communication with the ability to convey interest and enthusiasm
- Able to work with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally to deliver responsibilities
- Able to work independently and flexibly with passion and energy
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for Aisle 8, Beauty PR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly