EMERGE, Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
KEY COMPETENCIES NEEDED
- Proven experience in Agency PR, 3 years or more
- Experience of handling client budgets
- Experience integrating social media and traditional PR to create campaigns
- Ability to work within a team and with an assistant
- Proven experience of building and developing relationships
- Experience of improving ROI and effectiveness of PR through solid metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Team player who can work effectively in a dynamic environment
- Ability to engage with and work across a number of different clients in interlinked categories
- Experience in running branded press days/events for clients
- Essential to have proven, contacts with relevant, key media
- Ability to show initiative. Having worked in a growing team before would be useful.
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE DO
EMERGE is a Public Relations and Communications Agency based in Soho. We have a number of clients across Fashion and Lifestyle. For many of whom we handle their global PR contracts. EMERGE has a mixture of lifestyle clients, including 1Rebel, Huel, True Nopal, BeFIT, ellesse, Mello, as well as fashion, Missy Empire, Motel Rocks, Chatelles, B London Boutique.
A BIT ABOUT THE ROLE
They would have an SAE reporting into them, with an intern assisting to build media lists, send product etc. We are looking to build out their team, but need the structure to ensure the clients are happy.
They would report into Emily the CEO, and have x2 people beneath them. They would be client facing and manage the client, KPI’s etc. day to day.
Working on strategy, hitting KPI’s, idea generation, working with their junior team, spotting opportunities, working on competitor reports, studying the market, self-educating by attending events / workshops, creating strong links with media and their own contact base, working on pitches, content and ideas to secure coverage, working to reassure me day to day that the work has been done, check in with clients frequently.
- A seasoned PR Account Manager with proven agency experience
- Ability to think strategically and creatively around often complex business challenges and opportunities
- Enjoy working as part of an integrated agency team, briefing creatives, video and digital teams to ensure the traditional view of ‘PR’ is broadened
- Provide strategic counsel to clients where possible, being able to assess problems and define logical and effective solutions for clients, including strategic digital solutions – acting as a true consultant
- Demonstrate leadership to account teams and be a proactive mentor
- Source leads and identify potential new clients that complement our areas of business and sector focus
- You will be a key player in driving new business, to include writing proposals and pitches and being a confident presenter in pitches
- Ideally a small / medium company on FMCG products, or health /beauty / food and drink. Understanding the value in strategy, using time properly and efficiently, and working with a team below.
- Strong network of national property and business media contacts as well as a good breadth of contacts across the Health and Fitness / lifestyle sector.
- Hit the ground running & an ability to build rapport quickly with clients, demonstrating a consultative approach.
- Demonstrate to the client and the team how activities have been evaluated against objectives. Understand current and future business trends and their relevance to our clients.
- Maintain a knowledge base of company clients, client publications, industry publications and issues, adding value during meetings based upon extensive reading and research.
- Experience in identifying, pitching & winning new business. We need a confident new business pitcher that gains trust and respect from potential new clients. Can lead the development of a new business pitch with support from their team.
- Attend industry networking events to identify new business prospects and meetings.
- Lead, develop and inspire direct reports and show best in class line management.
- Counsel and mentor team members to improve their client service skills.
- Coach others to maximize client account profitability and resource management.
- Identify knowledge required by other team members and organise continuous improvement opportunities.
- Make constructive suggestions to increase the teams’ success and individual development, contributing to the formal strategy of the team.
- Initiate and engage in team-building activities.
A highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with a passion for doing great client work and having fun whilst doing so. This individual will be outgoing and adaptable and able to build rapport quickly both internally and externally. With a commercial focus this individual will be driven to build client accounts and win more business.
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for EMERGE, Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly