MailOnline, Freelance Moderators
MailOnline is looking for experienced and talented Moderators to join the Communities team in our London-based office on a freelance basis.
- Moderating reader comments based on house rules and legal requirements
- Monitor user discussions and flag any issues with Senior Communities Editors
- Assist in community moderation on third party social media platforms
- Work with the social media team and assist Editors with coordination of and social interaction during live events
Requirements and qualifications
- 1-3 years’ experience of moderating for a and digital community boards
- Demonstrated ability to use social media to distribute content and engage with the audience
- Strong editing and writing skills
- Understanding of media law and editorial covenants such as the Independent Press Standards Organisation and UK Editors’ Code of Practice
- Prior journalistic experience desirable but not essential
- Availability to work day and night shifts covering both weekdays and weekends
Please send your CV and cover letter by completing the application form below.
Apply for MailOnline, Freelance Moderators
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly