Pegasus, Senior Account Executive - Healthy Beauty
Pegasus is an award-winning, insight-driven communications agency that specialises in sparking healthy beauty conversations. Whether it’s about the creams we put on our skin, the supplements we take, or the decisions we make about where our favourite products are sourced, we understand that health and beauty are increasingly intertwined. Which is why our unique healthy beauty offer has created such a stir in the beauty industry.
So, if – like us - you’re passionate about high performing skincare and an inside-out approach to beauty and wellbeing, you could be the bright spark we’re looking for to join us as a Senior Account Executive in our Healthy Beauty team.
Representing some of the UK’s best known beauty brands, this is an exciting time to join us as we continue to build our ever growing portfolio. Working across a range of clinically proven, near-medical, naturally active and holistic beauty brands, the successful candidate will be an integral part of our team from day one.
This will be a demanding and fast paced role but will also be engaging, fun and rewarding, providing the opportunity to quickly develop your career whilst gaining a complete base of integrated skills by working on multi-channel campaigns that blend expert, influencer and celebrity endorsement with engaging creative content.
Along with media relations, you’ll be involved in the creation and delivery of powerful integrated communications strategies, eye-catching design and print, social and digital comms and other exciting aspects of our award winning campaigns.
You’ll also be encouraged to get involved in new business activity, contributing to the development of winning proposals and presenting at new business pitches.
This is you:
- Ideally, you’ll have PR agency experience at Senior Account Executive level. You might also/instead have a broader marketing background within an in-house marketing or communications role.
- You have a healthy obsession with all things beauty and you want to work as part of a team of like-minded beauty bods
- You are bright, motivated, enthusiastic and an absolute self starter
- You are extremely organised and take pride in your work
- You have exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- You have experience of working with social media and you’re up to date on all the latest beauty vloggers & bloggers
- You have an enquiring and creative mind
In return you will receive a very competitive benefits package (London benchmarked salaries, competitive annual leave, Perk Box subscription, private healthcare and lots more). You will also be part of the Pegasus family, where our values-based approach and award winning ‘people culture’ will ensure that your happiness at work is our priority.
Interested? Send a CV and covering letter by completing the application form below.