Senior Account Director - Consumer Brands
Experienced Leader with a Consumer PR background needed to work on global Campaigns in one of the UK's most dynamic PR Agencies.
If you are looking for a new position where you can really drive the Message & PR strategy across leading UK & International consumer brands then we have the right role for you with a global multi-sector agency based in the heart of London.
This role would suit a dynamic and driven media savvy professional with a flair for storytelling and consumer lifestyle communications who really gets how to reach and influence audiences on various social media and tradition channels including Instagram, snapchat, twitter etc.
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work with some of the leading consumer brands in the UK and provides the opportunity to really influence the direction of client campaigns across social media platforms. Primarily working on UK consumer brands, this role offers an opportunity to lead a sizable piece of business supported by a talented and passionate five person team.
Key responsibilities and attributes:
• The role will require someone who has extensive experience of storytelling around product innovation and technologies, managing brand ambassador amplification and driving brand lifestyle credentials via partnerships and style influencer programmes
• Digitally savvy, have solid media credentials and be used to delivering influencer engagement programmes for Instagrammers and Bloggers for example
• Creative and strategic thinker and storyteller
• Consumer brand building expert with experience of working on integrated campaigns
• News generator with the ability to drive a steady stream of news stories
• In-depth UK media knowledge and extensive media and influencer contacts would be beneficial
• Solid working knowledge of digital channels/social media platforms and the most effective way to generate, host and engage audiences with creative content
• Stand-out publicist with the ability to lead a busy press office team, including reactive news and content creation expertise
• Financial management and effective budgeting for client campaigns
• Experience in managing a brand across multiple markets and building capability and skills to ensure consistent, quality execution.
• Proven track record of successful business growth and new business
Reasons to apply:
• Be part of a high performing team
• Access to exceptional training opportunities
• Competitive £ + excellent benefits
• 28 days annual leave
• Comprehensive health insurance
• Pension scheme
• Enhanced maternity and paternity scheme
• …. plus more!
Looking to develop your PR career in this area? Or maybe you’d like your PR career to take a slightly different route? Either way we’d love to hear from you and help you take your next comms step.
If this role is not for you but you know of someone who is interested and would be a good match then get in touch. Premier Resourcing is offering £150 of amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in this role as a big thank you from us!