Content Specialist – Leading Technology Agency, London
Ready to join one of the leading technology PR agencies? Want to be an integral part of the content team? Read on to secure your future… This agency is one of the industry’s leading technology PR agencies operating at a global level having offices all over the world.
Our client is looking for a Content Specialist to join their content team focusing on providing written content for their campaigns. Working with some of the biggest technology brands in the world as well as small technology start-ups, our client truly has a global reach at both ends of the spectrum.
If you think this is THE agency for you then see if you hold the skills necessary to thrive in this international agency.
- Report directly to the Content Director working alongside specialist PR teams
- Responsible for the creation and management of content campaigns
- Developing creative concepts for written content
- Responsible for providing written content
- Opportunity to provide video edited content
- Confident in developing creative concepts for visual and written content
- Skilled in writing and editing for multiple media forms (earned, owned and paid)
- Confident in video editing
- Basic understanding of Adobe Premiere Pro
- Basic understanding in SEO best practices
- Passionate and creative with current and new projects
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne
Apply for Content Specialist – Leading Technology Agency, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly