Account Manager – financial services PR (b2c and b2b)
Award winning London PR agency – integrated campaigns – great consumer and b2b accounts – supportive culture - consistently winning new business and growing! If passionate about financial services PR (b2c and b2b) and progressing your career within a renowned agency read on …
This top tier client, a full service PR agency in central London, are specialists in financial and professional services. They are focused on creating unique stories that are compelling and make their brands stand out. Passionate about what they do and winning numerous awards for their work. They are now looking for a personable and talented Account Manager to join their team.
There is real scope with this role to take the lead in the day to day management of a range of b2b and b2c clients, develop your relationships with key media and third parties, and contribute to new business opportunities.
The role will involve:
- Day to day account management
- Building client relationships
- Contributing to strategic planning of campaigns and events yet adding your creative touch
- Assist ADs in preparing business proposals and budgets for clients
- Supporting and overseeing junior team members
- Contributing to new business opportunities and the overall development of the agency
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry media and social media developments
- Passionate about financial services and ideally previous FS sector experience but wider corporate, Fintech and consumer considered
- Organised, smart and always professional
- Positive, entrepreneurial and passionate
- Excellent communicator; able to liaise with clients and media, inspire junior team members
- Use to supporting accounts and taking on responsibility
- Strong media handling skills
- Account management experience
- An understanding of media and consumer trends
In return our specialist client can offer a collaborative, social culture while supporting your development. If you feel you have the skills to fulfil this exciting role, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.