Are you a newshound, desperate to break big stories on a prestigious, industry-leading weekly trade title? Are you an expert networker with a track record of using your contacts book to deliver exclusives that generate industry debate? If so, we have the job for you at RN.
Our promise to independent convenience retailers who buy RN is that we will deliver ideas and insight to grow their business and profits that they cannot find anywhere else.
As RN’s symbol and franchise expert you will be the first to report on new deals, concepts and trends, telling our readers how they will affect their profitability through your analysis.
The role is varied and you will be responsible for RN’s weekly symbol and wholesale news, while also pitching for the top spots on the Breaking News pages. You will produce some data analysis pieces and scheduled products features, supported by daily digital content.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join RN’s buzzing newsroom please send your CV and a covering letter by completing the application form below, stating why you think it would be the perfect match.
A full job description can be supplied on request.
- NCTJ diploma or a minimum of two years’ newspaper experience
- You are highly organised, have great planning skills and are totally committed to hitting all deadlines on a demanding weekly print and daily digital schedule.
- You have a track record of exclusive stories and you are able to contribute
- You are an expert networker and have a desire to become the UK’s leading symbol, franchise and supply chain journalist
- You pitch a wealth of story ideas across the magazine and website every week
- You are digitally savvy with evidence of building an audience through social media
- You have knowledge of and contacts within the convenience retail and FMCG industries.
Apply for RN, Reporter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly