New Business Director
One of the world’s leading integrated PR agencies is looking for a New Business Director to join their UK team.
This agency operates in over 70 countries worldwide and is known for having a reputation for success, innovation and the ability to put their clients on the map. With over 200 employees in the UK office, they have the ability to cover almost every sector and their outreach is totally unmatched.
The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work across some of the biggest accounts globally with clients across the main different sectors such as Sports Marketing, Public Affairs, Food, Healthcare, Financial PR to name a few. Whilst maintaining strong relationship with existing clients, actively source new ones and will be the main focus of the role.
- Actively source and generate new leads for the London office consistently qualifying new prospects and contacts
- Provide leadership, strategic and creative input to the new business pitch process
- Work with pitch leaders to identify pitch teams, confirm roles and accountabilities, and set out timetable of activities to deliver finished pitch product
- Using client feedback, conduct post pitch reviews, highlighting strengths and identifying opportunities to improve process, approach and presentation
- Evangelise new business at all stages of the process, growing a culture of entrepreneurship and enthusiasm for new business
- 10+ years experience working in a PR agency environment is a complete necessity
- Proven track record of New Business wins at a high-level
- Experience of managing/leading teams and the ability to mentor more junior members
- Desire to buy into the global plan of the agency and help the agency to continue to thrive.
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne