PR Senior Account Executive / Account Manager - Property & Built Environment
Fantastic opportunity for an established Senior Account Executive or Account Manager looking for a new challenge to join an award-winning property & built environment specialist PR agency in central London. If you are ambitious, keen to develop your client facing skills and have a background in b2b media relations read on …!
Our client, a vibrant, independent communications consultancy; have a great reputation in the industry and a plethora of awards to their name. For over a decade they have been delivering hugely successful strategies and campaigns for their UK and international clients, which span developers, agents, architects, planning consultants, environmental consultants and other professional services, and contractors. Their fresh, innovative approach and drive have resulted in them winning several new business accounts and they are now looking to add to their fun, collaborative team at their lovely central London office.
To join them, you’ll be an outstanding communicator; comfortable being the day to day contact for clients, enjoy networking at events, as well as happy liaising and selling in to the media to gain great coverage for your clients and help raise their profile. There will also be the potential to manage and support junior team members as well as contribute to new business pitches so you’ll be positive, intuitive and strategic.
- Previous experience of working in an agency environment
- A good grounding in B2B media relations and strong business writing skills
- A background in property and the built environment ideally – experience in construction would be a great benefit
- Experience with thought leadership a plus
- The ability and ambition to build strong productive relationships with the clients and help them raise their profiles and grow their businesses
- A great networker who enjoys representing their agency at events
- Confident communicator, who is happy to liaise with media and sell in stories
- Good social media skills as well as ‘good old’ traditional written ones, as one minute you could be raising the profile of a client online and the next creating copy for awards and events
- Experience of impactful campaigns
- A great team player who is fun to work with
- Organised and has the ability to ensure first class account administration.
You’ll enjoy being creative, working on integrated PR and marketing campaigns, plus being part of a collaborative and award winning team.
The rewards include:
- Collaborative team
- Fantastic office in central London location
- Great personal development support
- Performance appraisals
- Flexible working
- £Very Generous
- Bonus opportunities
- 25 days off plus bank holidays
- Access to various travel schemes
- Plus many others!
They are keen to start interviewing so if you feel you have the skills to fulfil this exciting role, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
Apply for PR Senior Account Executive / Account Manager - Property & Built Environment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly