Account Manager, Senior Account Manager & Account Director wanted! – leading PR Property Team
Fantastic opportunities to join the growing Property Team at one of the UK’s leading communications agency. If you’re an accomplished PR professional (AM / SAM or AD level), looking to work with prestigious property clients and make the most of your excellent communication skills within integrated campaigns then read on …!
The agency: An international business agency with one of the biggest property teams. A plethora of awards for their collaborative team approach and impactful projects. Experts in crafting integrated campaigns (corporate and consumer) and crisis management for their top-tier residential & commercial property and construction clients. It is due to their continued success and further client wins they are now looking to add to the Property Team at a number of levels – Account Manager / Senior Account Manager & Account Director.
You’ll play an important role within the team, working with an exciting range of property and construction sector clients, helping to shape and delivery a variety of campaigns, including profile raising, brand building and strategy development. Whilst doing this you’ll have the opportunity to work on the latest topical issues, such as affordability, house price trends, sustainability and innovation. (Exact responsibilities will depend on level.)
- Previous property experience, ideally b2b/corporate
- Passionate about developing your career further in the property sector
- Strong client management skills
- Excellent organisational ability
- Previous experience with data handling/research techniques to generate PR content
- Experience of integrated accounts, including social media
- High level of commercial awareness
- Confident; happy liaising with clients as well as presenting
- Experience in managing upwards and downwards
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Great central London location
- A culture within to bounce ideas, grow and progress
- Supportive learning opportunities and programmes
- £ Very competitive
- Bonus scheme
- Regular socials
- Free tickets to cultural events
- Plus many more!
They are not afraid to do things differently to make a positive difference to their industry and their clients. Can the same be said for you? If so, send in your CV ASAP!
If this role is not for you but you know of someone who is interested and would be a good match then get in touch. Premier Resourcing is offering £150 of amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in this role as a big thank you from us!