Lee Broom, PR Internship
PR INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY AT LEE BROOM
Lee Broom is one of the UK’s leading product and interior designers. Based in Shoreditch, London we design, manufacture, assemble, distribute and sell our lighting and furniture products and accessories through over 170 dealers in 40 countries and we also design hospitality, retail and high end residential interiors.
We have our own in-house PR team and we are offering a paid internship role in this team. Your internship at Lee Broom will give a unique opportunity to be involved with all aspects of a busy press and PR team including:
- Dealing with press requests
- Handling press loans
- Maintaining the media library and press cuttings archive
- Maintaining the media database
- Building relationships with UK and international media
- Creating media collateral for press and events
- Assisting with interviews and photoshoots
- Assisting with key events such as London Design Festival and Salone Del Mobile
We ask that you have can-do and positive attitude and you enjoy the experience by applying yourself 100% to every opportunity we give to you.
We offer an initial 3 month internship with a review after 1 month to ensure the internship is suitable for both parties and we may choose to offer you an extension to your placement.
Send an email by completing the application form below including:
- why you’d like to have an internship at Lee Broom
- your CV