Osborne & Partners, Research Associate
3 days left
- Full Time
Osborne & Partners advises leading internet and technology companies on their international strategy, and all aspects of their growth. The firm also acts for a select group of governments and philanthropists on their international affairs and strategy.
Our team includes specialists in strategic communications, events and production; advance and logistics – as well as experience working with some of the most high profile foundations.
We are currently looking to recruit a Research Associate to join our team in London.
The successful candidate will:
- Be graduate level or equivalent
- Have experience working in the fields of communications, policy or politics
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have an analytical approach to research
- Possess good organisational and IT skills
- Be passionate about current affairs and technology
- Have experience in drafting client materials and presentation decks
- Have a desire to work across multiple projects and geographies
- Have attention to detail and the ability to work well in a team
Closing date: 25 May 2017
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter, setting out why you would be suitable to the role by completing the application form below.
We may appoint before the closing date, so applicants are encouraged to apply early.
Apply for Osborne & Partners, Research Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly