Troncossi Public Relations, PR Account Manager - Tax-Free (Bermuda)
4 days left
- Full Time
Troncossi Public Relations is an award-winning PR consultancy with a strong emphasis on client service and innovation.
A position is available within a small, thriving consultancy for a dedicated, talented public relations account manager who has worked in a recognised agency.
You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Our client list includes many well-known Bermuda organisations as well as several Fortune 500 companies across a broad range of market sectors.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Delivering excellent client-focused service;
- Providing communications and social media counsel to clients at a senior level;
- Researching, writing and editing a variety of media and editorial materials;
- Establishing, maintaining and strengthening relationships with media contacts and influencers;
- Developing innovative media content to sell in;
- Developing and leveraging online and social networking sites;
- Co-ordinating media interviews, photoshoots and feature profiles;
- Developing and implementing strategic communications plans and launch strategies;
- Managing product and service launches and media relations activities;
- Managing a variety of events including logistics planning;
- Media, issues and social media monitoring;
- Managing potential crisis as required;
- Managing client budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five years’ PR experience gained in an agency setting
- Superior writing, editing, fact checking and research skills
- Proven media relations skills
- Proven relationships with social media influencers
- Strong negotiating and client service skills
- Ability to work in a team environment under the direction of the owner, establishing internal and external partnerships
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to manage complex projects and multiple activities simultaneously
- Strategic thinker
- Experience in planning, problem solving and solution development
- Superb attention to detail
- Positive attitude
Writing samples and completion of a writing assignment will be required at interview stage.
Evening and weekend time will be required as client workload demands.
We offer challenging work, extensive opportunities for learning and professional growth, as well as an excellent work-life balance.
Interested candidates should forward their resumé detailing their experience by completing the application form below.
Visit www.troncossi.bm for company background
Apply for Troncossi Public Relations, PR Account Manager - Tax-Free (Bermuda)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly