Fourtold, Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
Hello. We’re looking for a friendly, ambitious and confident AM / SAM to join our award-winning strategic reputation consultancy.
You’ll relish working closely with smart and savvy clients on complex and challenging briefs, making their case to journalists and stakeholders. And you’ll have a good grasp of modern social media strategy and delivery.
In return, you’ll become part of a nimble, human, fast-growing consultancy which understands its people are its best asset and is creating a great place to work and grow.
Fourtold is a four-year-old strategic reputation and change consultancy for a connected age, working with major businesses in the UK and internationally. We help clients navigate the issues which can make or break their reputation.
We are a consultancy geared to attracting the best people, encouraging them to think and act smart and to deliver great client results in an enjoyable and fun environment.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- A creative thinker as well as doer, versatile, smart and driven to succeed
- Enjoy sharing their ideas and thoughts with colleagues, with a sense of humour
- Confident in their skills and judgement with clients – and ready to be stretched and grow
- Keen to take responsibility for delivering great work and tenacious in earning results
- Willing to muck in with colleagues and clients to help each other out
- Understand why a strong corporate reputation and brand matters - and have insights into building and protecting them in a connected age
- Know what makes the media tick and proud about your pitching skills and ability to get results, both proactively and for issues and crisis clients
- An analytical mind and good writer, with strong written and verbal presentation skills and able to draft effective, professional documents for clients and media
- Appreciation and preferably experience of social media and digital content planning and delivery, social media management, influencer engagement, analytics and reporting
- Knowledge of sustainability and environmental issues in industrials, energy/natural resources and manufacturing is desirable as is experience in financial and legal services.
The successful candidate will work directly with the founding partners and managing director on UK based and international projects.
Salary is between £30,000 and £40,000 (reflecting the candidate) plus pension.
Fourtold was set-up in 2013 by senior communications professionals with experience of leading teams and businesses in global communications, marketing and advertising networks.
Our people include former journalists, neuroscientists, political consultants, data scientists and business coaches as well as corporate communications specialists.
We have offices in London and Oxford and a strong presence in Brussels, advising global corporates and member-based organisations, helping them to use communications to manage business-critical political and reputational issues. Please find out more at www.fourtold.eu.
To submit your CV please complete the application form below.
Apply for Fourtold, Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly