TopCashBack, PR Assistant
TopCashback has an exciting opportunity for a successful PR professional with at least a years’ experience, to join its fast-paced PR team in a newly refurbished, modern office in the heart of the London.
TopCashback is the UK’s most generous cashback shopping site; it offers people money back and savings on everything they buy when clicking through the site to the 4,700 retailers available.
Established over 10 years ago, the money-saving site now has over six and a half million members and always operates with the aim of saving members as much money as possible.
TopCashback has been named cashback website of the year in the Consumer Moneyfacts Awards for two years running and is one of Britain’s fastest growing private companies in The Virgin Fast Track 100.
Being a key part of the PR team, you will be helping create proactive media communications – targeting the personal finance and consumer media – that are aligned to the PR strategy and overall business priorities.
The role will be based in TopCashback's London office but may occasionally require travel to TopCashback's HQ in Staffordshire.
- Devising and implementing creative, high impact consumer campaigns
- Creating high quality, targeted content and press releases to generate positive media coverage
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key personal finance, national and lifestyle media
- Working closely with the wider marketing communications team to help develop overarching PR, marketing and social media campaigns
If you are currently a PR individual (either working in-house or in an agency) with a passion for personal finance and/or consumer PR with the skills to match, now is the chance to apply and make a difference in this rapidly growing, money-saving company.
Essential skills and competencies:
- Around a year’s experience in a financial or consumer PR role either in-house or agency
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work within a team
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- A creative and innovative mind with proactive attitude
- Strong media connections with the PF, consumer and or lifestyle titles
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for TopCashBack, PR Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly