Hunger Publishing, PR & Marketing Coordinator - Freelance
Rankin's group includes Hunger Magazine and Hunger TV (lifestyle, news, culture and fashion), The Full Service (advertising agency) and Rankin Film Productions.
Rankin made his name in publishing, founding Dazed & Confused with Jefferson Hack in 1992. He has created landmark editorial and advertising campaigns for some of the most celebrated publications, biggest brands and pioneering charities. He has published over 30 books and is exhibited in galleries around the world.
We’re looking for a seasonal PR & Marketing Coordinator at Hunger Publishing to work biannually on Hunger Magazine.
You will be involved throughout the lifecycle of each issue: from creative brainstorming at kick off, through developing, managing and delivering strategy, to the Issue Launch.
The role works alongside the Managing Editor, Editor, Fashion Director and Head of Advertising & Special Projects. The role partners our Global PR Manager.
- Minimum of 2 years experience – agency or in house.
- Excellent press contacts across national broadsheet and digital press, concentrating mainly on the UK and US.
- Previous experience of placing exclusive content with print and digital press.
- Solid general knowledge of fashion, music, film and the arts.
- Team player and ready to adjust to a flexible schedule given the nature of press and online coverage.
- Brand contacts for events or potential commercial partnerships.
- Good understanding of current transitional media climate.
- Results driven.
- Demonstrably passionate about our Brand.
- Previous experience in events, both planning and their PR.
Please send your CV and brief covering letter by completing the application form below, addressing how you match the essential requirements.
Please note that we apologise in advance but we are unable to respond to every application due to the volume received. Only successful candidates will be contacted
Follow us and join in the conversation: