Grammatik, Account Manager - Creative & Technology Focus
This is a fast-paced, highly varied role for someone that wants to wear many hats and get hands on running accounts for exciting clients in the media, entertainment and tech industries.
Generating high value PR opportunities and improving the overall external perception of your clients will be your main focus. Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you'll also get hands on offering 360 strategic marketing support to our wide and diversifying portfolio of clients.
You’ll be given great responsibility and the flexibility to make key account decisions across a wide range of interesting clients. You’ll get the opportunity to develop your skill set across the whole marketing mix, driven by a results-driven approach to numerous exciting activities.
What you’ll do
The role involves day-to-day client account handling duties including:
- Strategic media relations programmes
- Media planning and research
- Coordination and running of weekly client meetings
- Writing and editing of content (web pages, blogs, press releases, case studies, articles etc)
- Create and pitch new article opportunities to key press
- Development and implementation of social media campaigns
- Evaluating the success of campaigns
- Development of media contacts and media lists
- Attendance at, and support for, client meetings, briefings and events
- Desk research for existing clients and new business opportunities
- Drafting reports
Who you are
- An Account Manager or Account Exec with at least 2 years in a similar role, looking to take the next step
- Experience of consistently delivering quality PR coverage for clients in the creative sector
- A graduate with a 2:1 or above, ideally in a journalism, PR or another marketing discipline
- Strong interest in technology, creative industries, film and games (what our clients do)
- Thinks quickly and acts fast to manage multiple tasks, networks and ideas all at once
- Great writing style, impeccable grammar and editing skills
- Team player, happy to work as part of a small team
- Strong communication, organisational and implementation skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Comfortable communicating with contacts at all levels of seniority
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail – high standard of written and verbal communication
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Proactive in driving projects and campaigns forward
- Experience using email marketing systems, social CMS and reporting tools
Grammatik is a unique, boutique, full-service marketing and PR agency based in London’s thriving East London technology hub. Our reach is global with clients spanning the globe, from London to Silicon Valley, Australia to Toronto.
They are leading technology companies operating in the creative industries, or agencies and studios within the advertising, design, digital and production worlds. They range from start-ups to global multi-nationals and everything in-between.
We focus on the media and entertainment, design, visual effects and high-end technology markets. Bridging the gap between the most technical and creative industries in the world, Grammatik helps clients to brand, market and position their products and work. From Google’s cloud services for media to the team that brought Chappie and Jurassic World’s raptors to life, our client roster is diverse and fascinating.
We are not just PR. We are not just digital. We are marketing unicorns that work to learn and understand clients’ businesses and challenges and find the most effective activations to help them thrive and grow.
Our services include, but are not limited to, strategic consultancy, public relations, event planning, content creation (written, video, image-based), digital marketing (website optimisation, PPC and Adwords campaigns, media buy), social media account management.
Apply by completing the application form below.