Nudge PR, PR Account Executive
Nudge are one of the UK's leading food & drink PR agencies. A close, dedicated team of passionate foodies, we work on a range of premium brands from RAW wine fair and Badger Ales to paul.a.young fine chocolates and Metcalfe's Skinny Popcorn to name but a few!
We're growing at a tremendous rate and have won 6 new clients in the first four months of 2017. A highly respected agency, we value our media and influencer contacts, focusing on crafting long lasting relationships to generate high quality coverage for our clients.
We're interested in hearing from people with at least 1-2 years’ experience in the PR industry, ideally having previously worked across food & drink brands. We're a small, dynamic team who are highly engaged in the food industry as a whole, often going for team lunches at some of London's hottest new openings.
Our offices are based in central London just off The Strand. Culture is very important to us and we encourage a fun and engaging environment constantly bouncing ideas around the office and discussing any news within the food world.
If you think you're the right match for our agency and are ready to grow with us we would love to hear from you.
• Proactively pitching feature ideas and stories to the press
• Reactively pitching feature ideas and stories to the press
• Placing coverage
• Maintaining existing relationships with media
• Developing new relationships with media
• Developing and implementing agreed PR strategies
• Client communications
• Events – compiling invite lists, sending invitations, organization
• Compiling databases for press release mail-outs
• Meetings with existing and potential new clients
• Social media strategy, posting and monitoring
• Exploring new media to contact
• Keeping timesheets up-to-date
• Keeping status reports up-to-date
• Monitoring and compiling press coverage
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for Nudge PR, PR Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly