Nudge PR, Digital PR Executive
Digital PR Executive:
Nudge are one of the UK's leading food & drink PR agencies. A close, dedicated team of passionate foodies, we work on a range of premium brands from RAW wine fair and Badger Ales to paul.a.young fine chocolates and Metcalfe's Skinny Popcorn to name but a few!
We're growing at a tremendous rate and have won 6 new clients in the first four months of 2017. A highly respected agency, we value our media and influencer contacts, focusing on crafting long lasting relationships to generate high quality coverage for our clients.
We're interested in hearing from people with at least 1-2 years’ experience in the digital media industry ideally having previously worked across food & drink brands. We're a small, dynamic team who are highly engaged in the food industry as a whole, often going for team lunches at some of London's hottest new openings.
Our offices are based in central London just off The Strand. Culture is very important to us and we encourage a fun and engaging environment constantly bouncing ideas around the office and discussing any news within the food world.
If you think you're the right match for our agency and are ready to grow our digital sector we would love to hear from you.
• Develop and implement social media strategies for a portfolio of clients
• Full community management (including out of hours), being pro-active and reactive (answering questions and driving discussion)
• Create daily / weekly content (text, still and moving imagery) across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media based on the strategy of each client
• Act as an in-house social media expert – watching trends and ways to boost growth and engagement
• Report on performance and execute monthly client reports.
• Monitor, evaluate and improve the success of a social media strategy.
• Managing newsletter databases and creating regular newsletters for a variety of food & event clients using MailChimp and Campaign Monitor.
SKILLS & QUALITIES
• At least 1- 2 years experience in a social media or digital role working on consumer brand/s. Preferably at an agency but not essential.
• Organised and able to work in a busy office.
• Strong editorial and copywriting skills
• Has a strong creative flair and visual sense (visual detail and photographic styling)
• Skilled in photography and the creation of graphics, GIFs and video files, etc.
• Passion for and interest in food
• Able to demonstrate expertise and keep up with trends on social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Snapchat
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for Nudge PR, Digital PR Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly