Real Deals, Reporter
A rare opportunity has become available for a first or second-jobber to join our Real Deals news desk at award-winning media agency Caspian Media.
Real Deals is the successful and independent voice of private equity. We deliver characterful and opinionated coverage of a fascinating industry, whether it be online or our broadsheet-style fortnightly print magazine. Real Deals events, underpinned by the excellent content we produce, is recognised as best in class by our peers and audience.
The successful candidate will be writing engaging news and feature content for print and online for a serious, valuable audience. The team pride themselves in breaking big important news and you will become part of our success.
Day-to-day would include
- Writing diary and off-diary news stories for the web
- Identifying trends to cover
- Contributing to the daily newsletter
- Producing well researched features for the fortnightly print magazine
- Building up a network of industry contacts
- Supporting the Real Deals data offering
- Representing the brand at industry events
Right person, right skills
- Undergraduate degree and NCTJ qualification or equivalent
- A passion for the written word in online and print
- A real knack for news production and reporting
- An interest in business and finance will be an advantage
Here at Caspian we work hard but like to have fun along the way. We’re based in Imperial Wharf right by the river Thames which is only one train stop away from Clapham Junction.
If you like the sound of this opportunity and you feel well qualified for it, please apply straight away by completing the application form below with your CV and a cover note. Please also state your salary expectation in your cover note
Apply for Real Deals, Reporter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly