Brides, Lifestyle and Fashion Stylist
A rare opportunity has arisen for a talented and highly motivated lifestyle and fashion stylist to join the Brides team.
Responsible for the visual brilliance of several of the opening sections of the magazine including LookBook, Pretty List and Try This Now, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the kind of content that Brides is renowned for.
You will intrinsically understand the tastes and desires of the Brides reader and be more than capable of responding with beautiful, inspirational and original pages that keep them coming back for more, issue after issue.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Take sole responsibility for the Style Memo section, sourcing, styling and writing about the best bridal accessories and shopping for every issue.
- Experienced in conceptualising and directing major shoots, creating stunning mood boards brimming with fresh, new bridal ideas and can oversee the production and photography to Condé Nast standards.
- Ahead of game in determining up and coming trends and translate those ideas into must-have bridal themes.
- Responsible for originating news stories and DIY projects as well as spotting great new books for buy-ins.
- Managing budgets for all your pages.
- You will additionally contribute regular content to the Brides website and social media feeds and play an intrinsic role in the annual Brides The Show where you will design and source impressive visual installations and present in our live workshops.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Incredibly efficient, organised, overflowing with stylish ideas and have a passion for finding new visual concepts.
- Experience in directing major shoots
- You should have contacts in the design/decorating and homes markets as well as fashion and general lifestyle.
- This is a very demanding role that requires incredible organisation and time management.
Click 'Apply' now.