Homestyle PR, Journalist
Homestyle PR is looking for an experienced interiors journalist to join our team of fully qualified, home interest journalists.
On a freelance basis to start, the successful candidate will be working across a variety of home interest accounts ranging from boutique to big brands with a view to becoming a part/full-time member of staff in the future.
To be considered you need to demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of ten years’ previous magazine/newspaper editorial experience
- Strong social media experience on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Evidence that your copy, from social media content to feature writing, is both accurate and engaging
- You can travel to our Chelmsford office on the days we require you to work
- Knowledge of and an interest in the interiors market
- A good understanding of the editorial process
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deadlines
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good team player
- Photoshop experience
Responsibilities would include:
- Social media management - Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Writing a selection of press releases and blog posts
Hours: One day a week
Benefits: Once part/full-time, bonus dependent on experience, relevant training and membership of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for Homestyle PR, Journalist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly