Homestyle PR, Journalist
Homestyle PR is looking for an experienced interiors journalist to join our team of fully qualified, home interest journalists.
On a freelance basis to start, the successful candidate will be working across a variety of home interest accounts ranging from boutique to big brands with a view to becoming a part/full-time member of staff in the future.
To be considered you need to demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of ten years’ previous magazine/newspaper editorial experience
- Strong social media experience on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Evidence that your copy, from social media content to feature writing, is both accurate and engaging
- You can travel to our Chelmsford office on the days we require you to work
- Knowledge of and an interest in the interiors market
- A good understanding of the editorial process
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deadlines
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good team player
- Photoshop experience
Responsibilities would include:
- Social media management - Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Writing a selection of press releases and blog posts
Hours: One day a week
Benefits: Once part/full-time, bonus dependent on experience, relevant training and membership of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations
Apply by completing the application form below.