Money Observer, Web Content Manager / Writer
We’re currently recruiting a Web Content Manager / Writer position within our Money Observer team based in our London office.
The ideal candidate will have experience of the Drupal content management system and have a desire to present financial editorial content in an appealing manner. An understanding of HTML and financial markets would be an advantage. There will also be opportunities to gain journalistic experience, writing news stories and occasional features in due course.
The role includes building skills in the following areas:
- Scheduling monthly magazine content for uploading to the website
- Uploading web-only and magazine content and cross-linking between relevant articles; ensuring this is done in a timely & accurate manner
- Writing attractive headlines and standfirsts for news and features, with a view to search engine optimisation
- Planning and building the thrice-weekly newsletter
- Effectively sourcing and uploading appropriate images for articles
- Using company’s social media accounts
- Tracking analytics and presenting regular round-ups of website statistics to the Money Observer team
- Attending presentations and writing stories for the website and magazine as and when time allows
To apply, please submit an up to date copy of your C.V. and a short covering letter including salary expectation, explaining why you are ideal for the role by completing the application form below.