Caspian Media, Editor - Part Time
Caspian is growing its content marketing team and we are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic editor to support our expanding B2B customer content portfolio for two days per week.
We create magazines, digital content and events for a wide range of brands that span a variety of sectors. This part time opportunity is a key role supporting the editorial director across a number of different publications.
This role could be ideal for a freelance editor who would be happy to accept a contracted stable assignment as part of their portfolio or perhaps an editor who has personal commitments but would want a stimulating part-time role to keep their skills sharp.
About the role
- Work with editorial director to brief, commission, edit, write, sub-edit and proof client content – from long-form features to Twitter copy, infographics and video
- Work with creative team to manage design and layout for print and digital content
- Liaise with clients, internal stakeholders, freelancers and translators to deliver purpose-led content that is on time, to budget and to required quality standards
- Co-ordinate and contribute to editorial meetings with clients
- At least three years in a similar editing role
- Degree-qualified with proven B2B experience writing for online and print. Video editing experience a plus.
- Experience using publishing software (InDesign, Photoshop) and CMS systems
- Excellent editing and writing skills
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Brimming with creative content ideas to support existing projects and new business pitches
- Ability to work independently while being a true team player
- Excellent communicator
- Flexible and unflappable with a can-do attitude; comfortable multitasking a number of projects to meet client needs
Caspian is an expert content creator and award-winning events agency. We own Realbusiness.co.uk, Real Deals and Businessadvice.co.uk.
In addition to our own titles we also love to create content for clients. Here we work hard but like to have fun along the way. We believe a diverse workforce is better for business.
Our office is based in Chelsea Harbour, right next to the river Thames and only a two-minute walk from Imperial Wharf Overground station.
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for Caspian Media, Editor - Part Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly