FTI Consulting, Senior Director | Digital - Strategic Communications
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
The Strategic Communications practice of FTI Consulting is one of the world’s largest financial and corporate communications consultancies, operating in more than 16 countries across the globe.
Our London-based Digital practice partners with FTSE 100 and other large corporate brands across EMEA to design effective online reputation management strategies, covering issues and crisis communications, influencer identification and outreach, content and channel strategy, paid and creative campaigning.
The team works with clients at all stages of digital maturity, from early-stage set-up, requiring governance, social media architecture and content planning, to expert in-house digital teams requiring contingency or specialist support.
You will work as part of the Digital team’s leadership to manage and grow a portfolio of high-profile corporate clients, motivating a committed and enthusiastic team and developing innovative strategies and programmes to support business development.
Pitch planning and presentations form a large part of the role (alone or working with the team) and you will be required to support team networking both inside and outside the firm, particularly where the team is focussed on operating as a centre of excellence across the region.
You will originate and lead strategy development and programmes that are effective online, considering channels and content and including multiple platforms.
You will be responsible for identifying trends within the digital landscape and will demonstrate best practice in areas such as integrated communications planning, issues and crisis management, social media performance and influencer relations. An ability to consult on web build, technical SEO, paid and mobile would be highly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including strong ability to convey technical language as appropriate for the audience
- Track record in winning new clients by bringing new leads and leading pitch teams
- Ability to demonstrate taking ownership and accountability for client relationships
- Previous experience of working on creative and intelligent campaigns and handling challenging issues
- Able to ensure proposals are supported by strong logic and a compelling business case at all times
- Established contacts list with a wide range digital commentators, vendors and experts
- Promotes a culture of collaboration and teamwork
- Commercially astute and aware of the requirement for client profitability, managing servicing levels, key pricing principles and margin
- Known within the industry as a specialist communications expert in the field
- Track record of seeking out ways to improve upon and grow service offerings and supporting/leading business development
Bachelor’s degree at 2:1 level or higher (or equivalent)
Apply by completing the application form below.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organisations protect and enhance enterprise value in an increasingly complex legal, regulatory and economic environment.
With more than 4,500 professionals in 26 countries, we work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges in areas such as investigations, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory issues, reputation management and restructuring.
Our professionals are some of the most experienced leaders in their fields including: certified turnaround professionals, forensic accountants, corporate investigation specialists, intellectual property specialists, former political leaders, former chief executives, Nobel Laureate economists, banking and securities professionals, certified public accountants, e-discovery professionals, corporate, financial and crisis communications specialists, chartered financial analysts and industry experts.
Since our founding in 1982, clients have turned to us for high-stakes issues that require specialised expertise. We are the company engaged to work behind the headlines on some of the biggest news stories of the last two decades including the Bernie Madoff investment securities scandal, the Stanford Financial Group investigation, the 2010 Gulf oil spill crisis, the Major League Baseball steroid investigation, and high profile corporate restructurings including Lehman Brothers, General Motors and CIT, just to name a few.
FTI Consulting can offer a competitive and attractive rewards package, excellent training and development opportunities, a supportive and friendly environment and the opportunity to achieve your potential.
FTI Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer