Sauce Communications, Junior Account Executive / Account Executive - Travel
Sauce is a leading Lifestyle PR and Communications agency, specialising in Food and Drink, Travel, Restaurants, Bars, and Lifestyle Brands.
Our growing Travel department is on the hunt for a brilliant Junior Account Executive / Account Executive to provide essential support across our Travel clients.
If you’d like to handle the PR and Communications for clients including a leading luxury hotel brand, a boutique hotel in Rome, a wellness retreat in Devon, two UK country house hotels, an international tour operator and a host of other exciting travel projects around the world, we’d like to hear from you!
Key job roles:
- Working closely with the Account Director, Account Manager and Director of Travel, the Account Executive will work across all Travel clients at Sauce, providing essential support across a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Creative brainstorming with the travel team and sustained proactive pitching to the media on behalf of your clients
- Managing the Sauce Travel media database, keeping track of new journalists and contact lists
- Supporting the team with essential admin tasks including image requests and fact box requests
- Answering reactive media enquiries and being first point of call on the phone for the Sauce Travel team
- Assisting in developing the Sauce Travel twitter following and content and handling Instagram for our clients
- Monitoring new bloggers and social media influencers
- Assisting with media event management
- Co-writing the Sauce Travel Blog
- Tracking travel trends in the UK media and keeping the Sauce Travel team updated on current trends
- Co-ordination of media visits to clients around the world
- Assisting in research for new business activities
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- A passion for travel
- A good knowledge of and interest in the UK media
- Confident, professional manner
- High level of organisation
- Able to multi-task like a pro
- Keen interest in all things digital, and social media savvy
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Full on-the-job training from an experienced team will be given.
- Start date: ASAP
- Salary: Competitive
- Role: Full time in our lively London office, based in Shepherds Bush
Please send your CV and a covering letter describing exactly why you are the right person for the job to Emma Powell, Director of Travel, Sauce Communications, by completing the application form below.