Sauce Communications, Junior Account Executive / Account Executive - Travel
2 days left
- Full Time
Sauce is a leading Lifestyle PR and Communications agency, specialising in Food and Drink, Travel, Restaurants, Bars, and Lifestyle Brands.
Our growing Travel department is on the hunt for a brilliant Junior Account Executive / Account Executive to provide essential support across our Travel clients.
If you’d like to handle the PR and Communications for clients including a leading luxury hotel brand, a boutique hotel in Rome, a wellness retreat in Devon, two UK country house hotels, an international tour operator and a host of other exciting travel projects around the world, we’d like to hear from you!
Key job roles:
- Working closely with the Account Director, Account Manager and Director of Travel, the Account Executive will work across all Travel clients at Sauce, providing essential support across a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Creative brainstorming with the travel team and sustained proactive pitching to the media on behalf of your clients
- Managing the Sauce Travel media database, keeping track of new journalists and contact lists
- Supporting the team with essential admin tasks including image requests and fact box requests
- Answering reactive media enquiries and being first point of call on the phone for the Sauce Travel team
- Assisting in developing the Sauce Travel twitter following and content and handling Instagram for our clients
- Monitoring new bloggers and social media influencers
- Assisting with media event management
- Co-writing the Sauce Travel Blog
- Tracking travel trends in the UK media and keeping the Sauce Travel team updated on current trends
- Co-ordination of media visits to clients around the world
- Assisting in research for new business activities
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- A passion for travel
- A good knowledge of and interest in the UK media
- Confident, professional manner
- High level of organisation
- Able to multi-task like a pro
- Keen interest in all things digital, and social media savvy
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Full on-the-job training from an experienced team will be given.
- Start date: ASAP
- Salary: Competitive
- Role: Full time in our lively London office, based in Shepherds Bush
Please send your CV and a covering letter describing exactly why you are the right person for the job to Emma Powell, Director of Travel, Sauce Communications, by completing the application form below.
Apply for Sauce Communications, Junior Account Executive / Account Executive - Travel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly