Campbell-Bell, Account Executive
7 days left
- Full Time
CAMPBELL-BELL COMMUNICATIONS IS RECRUITING!
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE WANTED ACROSS LUXURY LIFESTYLE AND REPRESENTATION CLIENTS.
Are you passionate about the world of luxury lifestyle and do you enjoy media relations, events and working with a close knit team?
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, hardworking and passionate AE or junior SAE level candidate with experience within the luxury / consumer world.
He/she should be confident in pitching to luxury/lifestyle, be a highly organised and efficient person to oversee the day to day workings of accounts as well as a support to the team on delivering strategic and effective campaigns for clients.
The role involves a combination of media coverage generation, social media support, account administration, event support, research and client relations.
Campbell-Bell Communications is a creative communications agency specialising in the lifestyle and adventure representation sectors. We only like to work with brands we wholeheartedly believe in and feel passionate about.
The success of our business has been due to working with wonderful clients which we have retained for many years, as well the strength of our dynamic team.
At Campbell-Bell we encourage all members of the team to get out of the office to meet with clients and media alike as we understand that by having strong working relationships you get better results. We pride ourselves on knowing and understanding our clients inside out and we work best by being an extension of our clients’ in-house teams.
The office culture is really upbeat and fast paced and we reward success.
About the role
We currently have a vacancy for an enthusiastic account executive/junior SAE who has a passion for media relations and social media as well as an interest in gaining knowledge and experience of working with lifestyle brands and people across food, drink, travel and adventure.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience at AE level or above
- Previous experience within Luxury lifestyle / Food & Drink/Travel
- Creation of targeted media lists
- Confident media relations skills
- Excellent communicator with the ability to think creatively
- Excellent writing skills
- Client liaison
- High standard of attention to detail, excellent research, multi-tasking, and team skills
- Event organisation experience
- Experience of handling social media campaigns for clients
- High standard of reporting
- Supporting the rest of the team in providing a fully comprehensive PR service to clients via media relations, creative idea generation, event support and account administration
- Building journalist relationships, selling in and securing coverage
- PR copy writing such as press releases, competition copy etc
- Responding to reactive media requests in a timely manner
- Press trip organisation support
- Client liaison to a certain level
- Working on digital and social media campaigns on behalf of clients
- Contributing to new business brainstorms and pitches
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for Campbell-Bell, Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly