MailOnline, Sub-Editor - French
MailOnline, the world’s largest English-language newspaper website with over 200 million monthly unique visitors globally, is looking at making some of its showbiz and entertainment content available in French through various different online / mobile channels.
We are looking for a bi-lingual Sub-Editor who has knowledge of the showbiz tastes of French audiences and can use analytical tools to drive decisions on what content from UK/US/AU showbiz content would be suitable for translation.
The role is a new role and requires an ability to initially work self-sufficiently with the potential of scaling with success.
- Fully bi-lingual in French and English
- Ability to write idiomatically in French
- Experience in posting / managing editorial content on social media channels (i.e. Facebook)
- Significant newsroom experience (preferably in Showbiz / Entertainment)
- NCTJ or equivalent qualification
- Flexibility regarding working patterns
The above list is not exhaustive and constantly evolving, based on the needs of the business. Out of hours availability and a high level of adaptability are essential.
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for MailOnline, Sub-Editor - French
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly