Madano, Account Executive
Madano is looking for two new Account Executives, one to join their Built Environment Practice and one to join their Energy Practice.
Madano expects that prospective job applicants fulfil a number of key criteria around client service, consultancy skills, new business development and communications skills.
Madano foresees the candidate as having the following responsibilities and attributes:
- Previous communications experience within either an agency or related field either as an intern or Account Executive is preferable but not essential.
- Excellent communications’ skills, both written and presentational.
- An interest or experience in the built environment or energy with a desire to build upon this specialism is a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a real team player.
Key Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Compose/develop simple, professional, concise written materials, briefs, timelines and emails for review by senior staff.
- Conduct research to support client brief.
- Supervised involvement in media relations.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of clients’ businesses and industries as a whole through reading relevant publications and news online, and sharing findings.
- Ensure work is completed in a timely manner, to meet deadlines, whilst maintaining quality.
- Deliver presentations, with support, to external and internal audiences.
- Develop ideas for social media posts and campaigns for Madano as well as clients.
- Demonstrate interest in the Built Environment/Energy sector and write blog posts on sector topics for use on internal and external channels.
- Support company initiatives and culture through active participation in staff meetings and other functions.
What the Role can offer you
- Learn from leading built environment/energy communications consultants in a dynamic environment.
- The opportunity to work for an employer recognised as a “Great Place to Work” in the UK 2017 Best Workplaces survey.
- First rate, dedicated training enabling employees to become experts in their field and trusted advisors to clients.
Madano offers a competitive package for the right person. As well as the basic salary, this includes:
- 25 days annual leave
- Discretionary bonus
- Employer pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Income protection insurance
- Death in service insurance
- Travel insurance
Benefits are contingent on successful completion of probation period.
About Madano's Built Environment Practice
The strength Madano’s Built Environment Practice lies in the depth of its experience and expertise across the whole sector. We have long standing relationships with some of the sectors largest construction and investment companies:
- The dedicated practice is led by built environment experts with experience across policy, public affairs, issues management and strategic communications, who thoroughly understand the sector and its pressures and opportunities.
- We offer expertise in supporting companies and organisations identify new trends, thought leadership and help them become leaders in their field.
- The team has broad experience across the sector covering construction, house building, asset managers, advisors and investors.
- A truly integrated offering: communications and engagement supported by our data-driven Insights Practice and ideas-driven Creative Practice.
About Madano’s Energy Practice
We have a dedicated Energy Practice with energy and communications specialists who are fascinated by and thoroughly understand the sector.
We use our expertise to support companies’ and organisations’ transition to the new energy world and to address challenges and opportunities around new energy trends.
Our experience spans the entire energy sector: energy types, fuels, systems, grids, technologies, policy and engagement.
With a team of eight consultants and growing, our vision is to be the best, highest quality and the go-to energy practice in the market.
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for Madano, Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly