Four Communications, Strategic Planner
Four is a leading London-based integrated agency seeking a strategic planner to work across a range of public and private sector projects and clients. There will be a heavy emphasis on new business and in particular large, strategic opportunities within the agency.
As an integrated agency, Four delivers a broad range of services from advertising to PR, content & digital to sponsorship. So the ideal candidate will be comfortable working across all these disciplines to help create successful integrated campaigns and solutions.
- We are looking for an experienced planner who is analytical, bright, organised, confident and creative. You will have plenty of enthusiasm and be able to get on well with a wide range of people
- You will be involved in all elements of communications planning from strategy development through to channel and media recommendations and activation plans; you will be able to develop solutions to complex client briefs
- You will be someone who can digest and interpret a large amount of information and then uncover critical observations, insights, trends and opportunities. You will be able to translate these insights into powerful strategies, inspiring creative briefs and pragmatic implementation plans
- The right person will have relevant experience across all major media channels and must understand how to plan integrated campaigns including advertising, DM, public relations, public affairs, digital & content and sponsorship
- The candidate will be comfortable in the public sector and ideally have an understanding of behaviour change theory
- In the private sector, key sectors are likely to include travel, property, retail, financial services, sport and culture
- The successful applicant must also be numerate, be agile and fast-moving in approach and have excellent organisational skills.
- You must be confident and articulate when discussing and sharing ideas and able to present to large groups; you will be a confident and persuasive writer
- You will be proficient in all the usual tools and software such as TGI, Mintel, analytics and large data sets and will also be trained to use our own proprietary digital and social methodology, Mapper360TM
- It is likely that you will have 3-5 years’ experience in a marketing, digital, advertising or integrated agency
- You will report to our group managing director but develop relationships with senior consultants across the agency
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for Four Communications, Strategic Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly