26 Letters PR, Senior Account Executive / Account Manager - Property PR
Up to £38,000 DOE + bonuses + perks
26 Letters is one of the fastest growing property specialist PR agencies, with clients including some of the most respected businesses in the industry, along with one of the most exciting regeneration schemes in the UK.
Our client portfolio includes housebuilders, niche developers, agents and professional services firms. We are also proud to be partnered with key industries bodies and conference organisers.
Due to a number of client wins and increased remits from existing clients, we are looking to further expand the team and currently have an opening for someone to join us at a level between senior account executive to senior account manager.
Whatever level you join at, you will have the chance to help shape the business and play your part in the decision making process.
This role would suit:
- a strong account executive looking to take the next step up
- a frustrated senior account executive wanting to take on more responsibility
- a junior account manager wanting to be allowed to actually manage
- an experienced account manager wondering where the move to senior account manager might be coming from
We are looking for someone who:
- will buy in to the vision and wants to play a part in building an agency
- can develop meaningful relationships with clients, journalists and colleagues
- has a solid understanding of PR and the media landscape
- shows a willingness to always learn more and a desire to take on responsibility
- is creative, talkative, thick skinned, organised, sarcastic, honest, confident, sharp, charming, fun, savvy, intelligent.
What will you get from us?
- A relaxed, fun, hard-working and rewarding environment
- The freedom to be your best and take on as much responsibility as you are capable of
- A flat culture and trusting atmosphere
- The chance to work with clients at the top of their game, who (on the whole) are fun to work with and like to say ‘thank you’
- The chance to influence the direction of the business and play a genuine role in shaping its growth
- Competitive salary
- A flexible work culture
- Performance related and new business bonuses
- 25 days annual leave (plus Christmas-New Year closing)
What will your job involve?
- Everything you would expect when working in a PR agency
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter by completing the application form below, or call 020 3325 6326 to discuss the role further.