Instinctif Partners, Account Director - Corporate Property
Instinctif Partners is recruiting an experienced Account Director to join our hugely successful corporate property team.
It is a fantastic opportunity to work at one of the UK’s largest and most respected business communications consultancies. The property sector has been identified as one of the agencies largest and fastest growing areas of business and Instinctif boasts one of the biggest property offerings in the PR world, spanning public policy, corporate and consumer communications and investor relations.
The corporate property team has seen significant growth in recent months following a raft of new wins, and works with some fantastic firms across the residential and commercial space, including Cushman & Wakefield, Redrow Homes, Costain and Jackson-Stops & Staff to name a few.
Details about the role:
- Sits within Instinctif Partners’ Corporate Practice comprising 50+ people out of 200+ Instinctif Partners consultants located in the UK. Globally, the firm employs over 450 people across 22 offices. The Corporate Property team is 11 people strong out of a wider 25+ property offering.
- Broad high quality client base across both residential and commercial sectors and offering the opportunity to direct and provide senior input to a wide range of briefs including:
- Issues led campaigns
- Strategic positioning and corporate profile raising
- Media relations and B2B/B2C brand building
- Integrated digital communications and strategy development
- Multi-practice programmes working with Public Policy, Capital Markets, Engagement, Content & Creative and Digital teams
- Multi-market activity working across Instinctif Partners’ international network
- The candidate will be well versed on all of the communication challenges facing today’s property focused businesses, and be capable of leading multi-discipline teams to fulfill clients’ briefs and support their business objectives
- Opportunity to play an active role in the leadership of the Property practice, contributing to the team’s ambitious new business plans and mentoring and managing more junior colleagues
- Reporting to two Partners who oversee the practice
- Location: 65 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7NQ
Core candidate competencies:
- Passionate about property sector
- 6 years + experience and a proven track record of overseeing property accounts
- Has existing positive relationships with property sector clients
- Able to provide senior strategic counsel across consumer, corporate and crisis communications
- Experience of managing many different streams of activity across a number of accounts
- Personable team player who is able to motivate a team to deliver high quality results for clients
- Creative thinker that can conceptualise and implement strong campaigns and strategies across both the B2B and B2C arenas
- Able to contribute towards the generation of new business leads and demonstrates strong commercial awareness across the business
- Well-developed networking and relationship building skills
- Accomplished presentation skills
- Interested in playing a key role in developing a successful and highly ambitious team
- Strong digital skills and able to develop and execute high-profile multi-channel campaign
- Strong relationships with key property and business media
- Experienced in data analysis and research
Click 'Apply' now.
About Instinctif Partners:
Instinctif Partners’ mission is to build one of the world’s leading international business communications consultancies. We act for over 850 clients across the globe from SMEs just starting out on their journey to FTSE 100s across every sector, and employ over 450 people globally.
There is no one type of person at Instinctif Partners and that is the beauty of our organisation. We are inspired by the diversity of minds and strive to bring as many unique perspectives from as many different backgrounds into our business as we can.
What we do all have in common though, is the drive and desire to collaboratively create standout work for our clients. That’s why 98% of our people say they are proud to work at Instinctif.
Our workplace culture is connected, innovative, fun, fast-paced and specialist. We’ve got four core values and we look for these in all of the people that we hire:
- Always Connect: The desire to build meaningful relationships both internally and externally
- Blaze a Trail: Bring new ideas and leave the fear of failure at the door
- Keep it Real: Honesty, integrity and the ability to hold your hands up when you get it wrong
- Move Fast: Responsiveness to our changing world and changing client needs
Our staff perks:
Of course we do the usual such as private healthcare, ride to work, free fruit, Friday drinks trolley, food festivals, summer and winter parties, pub quizzes, sports days, bake sales and five-a-side football. But they don’t even feature on the top five…
- We indulge you: When it comes to rewards we believe in saying thank you often with little tokens of our appreciation. Twice a month we offer spontaneous treats such as free ice cream on a hot summer’s day, a chocolate fountain on Valentine’s Day and Friday afternoon bingo games.
- Supporting the community: Life is about more than PR and we want to give our people the chance to get stuck into more than just their day jobs. That’s why we have developed a long-term partnership with SHS, the London based charity. Everybody across the business has the chance to get involved in supporting them both on their communications and getting directly involved with the children they support.
- Travel: Our international exchange programme offers employees the opportunity to go on a 2-3 week fully funded placement to any of our global offices. 20 employees are currently enrolled for 2017.
- First-class training: Now in its fourth year, our industry leading training academy gives our people access to a variety of both internal and externally run training courses and networking events.
- Peer rewards: We run a quarterly award scheme, Pacesetters, to shout out and celebrate the individuals who are living our values. Each quarter, anybody across the business can nominate somebody for a pacesetter and the winners receive £500 in cash.
- Six specialist practices, with in-depth knowledge and experience, mean you learn from the industry leaders in a number of different areas.
- We are independent and a partnership, 49% owned by the people in our business.
- We’re simply not afraid to fail, in fact we actively embrace it by celebrating and sharing our ‘not yet’ moments at our Monday company-wide meetings.
- We offer discounted massages and manicures on-site every week – it’s all about balance.
- Diversity of minds: It isn’t unusual to be joined by a doctor, an ex-army officer and a behavioural scientist in a meeting at Instinctif. We believe teams that have diverse backgrounds deliver the best client results.