Kreab, Associate - Public Affairs & Financial / Corporate Communications
Kreab London’s talented team is looking to expand with the hiring of an ambitious enthusiastic Associate. We are a strategic global agency with over 450 consultants in 25 countries advising over 500 clients.
Within the London office you would be working with a wide range of clients, from major corporate, governments, high profile individuals and AIM listed companies, we offer exposure to high level strategic work on a global scale across the communications disciplines of public affairs, corporate and financial communications.
The work is exciting, fast paced and challenging. We need an Associate who is bright, keen, driven, has attention to detail and is a team player. You background is less important than your ability to deliver accurate work on time, your capacity for hard work, enthusiasm, ability to get on with colleagues and clients, and to learn fast. The right candidates can look forward to good rewards and promotion prospects.
The role will include:
- Creating highly effective communications strategies and assisting in implementation
- Be an integral part of our account management teams on projects and campaigns with creativity and pro-activeness
- Writing press releases, OPED’s, brief proposals and activity reports
- Assisting with delivering client programmes
- Building relationships with journalists and selling into the media
- New business research and content development
- Media monitoring and research
- Awareness and interest in global public policy and public affairs
The ideal candidate will have:
- An understanding of the media, business and political landscapes in the UK and globally
- Ideally have work experience within a similar agency
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience in dealing with the media
- The ability to work on new business
- An awareness of social media trends
You would also be expected to act as a guardian for the agency's culture and brand, and to endeavour to articulate and promote their values, brand position, and quality standards.
Salary will be dependent on level of experience.
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for Kreab, Associate - Public Affairs & Financial / Corporate Communications
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly